Kid’s Toy/Clothes/Book Swap
September 25 :: Saturday :: 2-5pm
Space12 and Real Moms Like Me will be hosting a toy/clothes/book swap on Saturday, Sept 25 from 2-5pm. Bring your “cleaned” toys/clothes/books and give your kid’s closet a total makeover with some ‘new’ toys, clothes, and books.
This swap is for you:
- If you ever bought your chid a new toy and find him tossing the toy aside and fixated on the bubble wrap
- Bought your daughter the cutest summer dress and discovered that she’s grown out of it before she ever worn it
- Your child thinks his/her friend’s toys are so much cooler than their own
- You strive to buy educational toys for your kid and they want nothing to do with it
- The grandparents buy some very interesting looking clothes that make you relive your awkward childhood days
*** All swaps are conducted with the sole responsibility on the participant to consider the toy’s safety and operational standards. No car seats or cribs will be considered. Remaining toys/clothes/books will be donated to area donation centers.
You can RSVP on the Facebook event.
[photo by Edyus @ flickr]